Friday, June 1, 2012

Neighbor Cats

I was taking some trash out yesterday afternoon and spotted the elusive Cuddles!  She always looks so mad! The picture isn't the best, I had to hurry before she ran off.
I always put the cushions of the chair up on their ends because Speedy likes to lay on them and leave all sorts of orange fur all over them.....got chilly enough last evening that even that didn't work...she knew she had been caught! haha
 
We felt bad for Speedy so we fed her a can of food.....Molly was a good dog and sat by and didn't bother her.
We kept Jack inside until Speedy finished her dinner....
We have some pretty exciting things going on here, don't we?  haha

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I actually LOL'd about the pics of cuddles! LOL - hilarous!!!

And why are u posting Speedy as a neighbors cat??! She is family! LOL

U should leave the cushions down for her!!

She needs Jim back! I bet she misses him!

Anonymous said...

Cuddles always looks so hateful! And yes, I bet Speedy does miss Jim!