Sunday, July 12, 2015

Latest "Project"

Here is my latest project from the dungeon.....assorted My Little Ponies....Their manes/tails are a mess! These are the tiny ones..maybe an inch high.....
These are the standard sized ones...They are also a mess! I have to say our girls did have a lot of toys, but they really did play with them....
Huge pile of combs/brushes...some of these may have come with other toys, but most are My Little Pony ones.....
Trying to show here how dirty some of them were....and what a mess their manes/tails are in...Once again, sure wish I would have at least wiped them down before I stored them! Or better yet, made the girls clean them up! Ha!
Here are the bigger ones after their first bath..drying in the hot sun. I also discovered four cats...Don't know if they were called My Little Kittens or what? anyway, next step is to do a treatment on their manes and tails....Got some ideas from Pinterest on how to do that! We'll see how it goes!

No comments: