Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The "Wood Shed"

Did some exploring a week or so ago and visited the building we call the wood shed. Actually more like a small barn....I suppose we call it the wood shed because at one time we stored our firewood in there. This is on the outside....part of an old wood stove, I think.

Appears to be a heavy metal drawer out of an old stove....and no doubt a breeding ground for mosquitos last Summer.....I turned it upside down.



Bird nest inside the building



Place where the cattle used to get fed


I believe this is an old chicken crate..it is in a small enclosed room inside the shed

Bucky the deer target....He is feeling neglected because he is stacked in with the old fence rolls and goodness knows what else! haha


Misc. assorted "stuff"


One of the door latch deals.....I think they are neat!




I like the way the old faded lumber looks.



Hinge near the top......More red here, must be protected by the eaves.

Molly and I enjoyed our leisurely walk that afternoon!

No comments: