Friday, June 24, 2011

Adventures in the Mae House

I have been taking advantage of this nice weather and trying to do things in places that aren't heated/cooled. Like the Mae House! I worked in there on Wednesday....I was getting a little crazy by the time I decided the ceiling fan might be a good place to hang these old Christmas wreaths...These are just old ones that I have in the past used over at the Mae place.....back when I could get to the two yard gates! Hard to believe, but this is an improvement from what it was....stacks of canning jars and boxes containing our church's financial records for the last several years.


A view inside the only kitchen cabinets that I could get to....good grief. This may be a very long project! I don't even know what some of this is!


Well.....the good part is I shouldn't be bored in my reitrement. This project alone should keep me busy for a long time!



No comments: