Friday, September 10, 2010

Mr. Ed





Meet Mr. Ed. Another find from the dungeon.. Mr. Ed was a toy that I had as a child and apparently was crazy about it....He has a pull string/voice box that said different things. Too bad I wore it out. I do remember it saying....My name is Mr. Ed................I'm a horse, of course.........neighhhhhh.........I will have to think of the rest......Mr. Ed was a TV show back in the day that featured a "talking" horse. No doubt I probably drove the family crazy playing it over and over..... I found Mr. Ed in the dungeon, his poor vinyl head covered with mold. I think he cleaned up ok. Problem is, now what do I do with it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He also said "My shoes are good luck" - "Come on, let's talk" - I'll be the horse, you be the buggy - My girlfriend has a pony tail - Isn't it silly, talking to a horse, The phone is ringing, shall I answer? Who has a horse face? Oh, horse feathers. You wore out Mr. Ed and the voice box replacement wasn't the same. Great horse, Mr. Ed. A good friend.