Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Goodbye, Old Friend

Had to say goodbye to an old friend the other day.......our old cat, which we had had since I think 1995..She had really been doing ok until a couple days before she passed....Her decline from there was rather rapid.. On Thanksgiving night we decided to take her to the local vet the next day, but she was gone in the morning. She was a pretty awesome cat. Sure not the prettiest cat, and not the friendliest, but she sure had a personality. She used to follow me around the yard as I did things. After all those years she was for sure a fixture in our family. I still catch myself checking the doors to see if she wants in. I will miss her alot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will miss her as well!

Sarah said...

So sad....it is weird w/out her..