Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Totally Random Stuff

This will be an even stranger than normal post...We have been having some trouble using our laptop, so Richard showed me how to use the desk top to do this...it has a different operating system I guess is what they call it? Anyway, I was just practicing with these pictures. The first one is a picture of the water tower from our back fence.....Pretty blurry..like I said, just practicing....I have heard that this tower may be taken down at some point in the future, so Iwill need to get some better pics of it. We took a very short walk down to the edge of the woods yesterday evening about dark...A weed in the field!



Blackberry leaves in November


Our daughters have been attending a card making group for several months.....I decided to go to this time..........This is the first card I made..........yes, snowman is off center.....and about buried in snow! haha Oh, and the bow looks pretty lame!

It doesn't show, but this one has sparkly snow looking stuff in the trees and on the ground...yes, the trees are off center too! haha




I am thinking that this will take some practice!

This is the last one we made...It also has the snow sparkle stuff on the snow areas....I enjoyed the class, and even though mine are far from perfect, they are unique if nothing else..haha


Lunch the "day after" after the fall supper, that is! By the way, this is not my plate, and in all fairness, it wasn't all comsumed! I don't see any green on this plate! haha



Now the test will be to see if I can do this uploading picture thing on my own.....














2 comments:

April said...

Love the cards especially the bird one.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! You would probably like the card making group too!