Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Cyber Monday

Spent Cyber Monday out and about....first to the Post Office...
Then the bank.....
And the store....
This is a little disturbing....on my way from the bank to the store I saw this kitten gnawing on
some road kill by the highway in front of the welfare office.....When I came back from the store, it
was still there so I pulled over...I took a picture of it and considered trying to get it out of the 
danger zone...but, figured if I came up on it from behind, it would run into the highway...and
if I came up to it from in front, I would be in the highway, so I left and hoped it would not get hurt..
Sarah had to take Tyler to the Dr. that afternoon, so I rode along to help.. I sat in the car with him
while she ran into Walmart to pick up a couple things....
Poor little guys was sooo sick....
While we were in the parking lot, he started saying "orange lights"....he spotted this wrecker..
He really likes his toy wreckers...
Then to Kohl's where she ran into get a shirt..
And to the Dr...which took a while, but the end result was several days
later he was back to his old self!
Stopped here for a quick snack on the way home....
And our last stop..for his meds....
I was glad I was able to go along and "help"...and that his Mom was willing to let me go!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You were a HUGE help! : ) .. and I mean that!

Anonymous said...

I am glad I could help! :)