Thursday, April 25, 2013

Old and New

Here is monkey saying goodbye to our truck, which we had for 18 years. It sure was a good truck!
I miss this truck already...it was like an old friend and all comfy....I am not comfortable in the new
one yet..In time I guess I will be.
And monkey wondering if he will like the new truck..(it's not new, but new to us) anyway, will get used
to it I suppose. Sure hated to see the old one go, but it was probably time.
I got this little fellow at a gift shop when we were in Florida at my Mom's. He is sitting on our front table.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Sad to say goodbye to the old truck. It sure was a good one though! Lots of memories of going to the farm, river and many other places in it. Now you guys need to make some new memories in the new truck!

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, I thought that truck was a permanent part of your family since you had it when I came to Vienna in 1996 and when I left in July 2011, it was still going strong. But, the new one looks all shiny and spiffy; like Sarah said there will be plenty of memories for the new(er) one! K

Anonymous said...

Oh, I know you are both right...It just takes me while in my old age to get used to change! ha!