Thursday, January 22, 2015

Thursday Night Randoms

A vintage tablecloth I used on the dining room table a couple of weeks.....may get it back out again next week! 
We watched the kids today and Tyler and Emily enjoyed the bean bag chair that Dixie gave us....Emily liked to sit on the edge of it, more like a chair. It is in pristine condition and I am going to guess it's from the late sixties or early seventies..
Found this Taco Bell dog downstairs and thought the kids would like to play with it...Squeeze it's ear and it has maybe five different sayings it says....I sure liked the ad campaign Taco Bell had using this little dog, but the way I remember it they were pressured into suspending the campaign because some saw it as politically incorrect.  Well, they sure were cute commercials!
Have been really busy in my nylon net ball scrubbie factory.  I know it doesn't look like it, but this is seven dozen net balls.....I still have more net to go and am going to make them until I run out of net. Shouldn't have to make these again for a while! Ha!
We are looking forward to another fun day tomorrow with the kids!

No comments: