Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Bass Pro

We picked up Mozelle from the airport in Springfield yesterday. Since Tyler didn't have school, he made the trip with us..we thought it would be fun to take him to Bass Pro. Here is is at the mandatory photo op place!



He liked sitting in all the gators and atvs


But he liked the boat area best...He really liked getting inside the boats and checking them all out!










He was impressed with this..



We took a break on the screened porch.





He liked the big fish tank especially....we went back to it three times...the third time he asked me to take his picture....the only picture he asked me to take all day!








I had a really cute picture of him in a reclining seat of a boat...somehow it didn't get on here..will have to post it later. He sure was good all day and I think he had a good time....I know we did!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great outing for a fine young man to have with grandparents! I know great-grandma Mozelle was happy to see him when she got to the airport. We are looking forward to seeing you all on Monday, Oct. 12. Lunch provided....haha!!