Sunday, December 20, 2015

Sunday

Here is the beginning of the beautiful sunrise we had this morning..taken from inside our house...it was outstanding, and the pink extended as far West as I could see....

As with a lot of sunrises, it changed quickly..

Reflecting in our windows...you can see our outdoor decorations too...love the reindeer my Uncle made so many years ago!

I finished my cookie project this afternoon....Sarah had asked me to make some felt cookies for Emily to play with...I decided to go with a Christmas cookie theme...I hope she likes them!

Our younger daughter brought us this amazing platter of homemade goodies this afternoon..what a deal! It all looks so good!

She also brought us some dipped pretzels!
It was a good day...and this evening we drove around with her and the two older grandkids to look at Christmas lights..it was fun!

No comments: