Friday, February 12, 2016

Family Leader of Tomorrow!

Bet you didn't know I was a Family Leader of Tomorrow! Ha! Back in the dark ages Betty Crocker gave out an award to one senior girl each year....yeah, that was me! Ha! The senior girls in Home Ec I suppose took  a written test..the highest score got the award. At that time all the girls took that class, so imagine my surprise (and probably the teacher's surprise) when I won! My Aunt won from her class too so we always joke with each other about being a FLOT! Ha!  anyway, I found this when I went through that jewelry box this week.....Here is the front of it...

and the back...Betty Crocker  Family Leader of Tomorrow.It is corroded....Probably from being stored in the dungeon for years...oh...and since I have had it since 1974! Ha!

No comments: