Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Doll Project

 I actually took these pictures mid-March....put the project on hold due to Easter, our Florida trip and too many other things to do. Will get back on it later on...This doll's name I think is Pepper..I have cleaned up her face some

Oh wow..scary! guess this is what happens to you if you spend like nearly 20 years in the dungeon!

I wiped these dolls down and actually this came off fairly easy...Haven't dealt with their hair yet though!


This is not quite as perverted as it looks.....I had wiped them down and it was a sunny day, so I put them in the bay window to dry....note the little doll being their exercise leader! Ha!

This little doll is maybe four inches high....I believe it had a marking on it's back in the early 1960's.
The Barbies will be a long-term project!

No comments: