Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Mae House Finds

Not sure if I have had some of this on here before...possibly have, but I came across it in a closed area last week, so it's all new to me! Ha! razor blade packs, avon bottles, etc

extra random stuff!

Looks like someone used a picture out of a magazine to use for a decoration..

Tucker's Dairy from Rolla....was apparently used to freeze a rabbit at some point!

a fork and spoon? a spool of thread? 35 cent razor blades ..oh, and  a razor!

avon bottles...the one that looks like cut glass has never been opened..suppose I could clean it out and use it for something....

Life's necessities?

interesting tin

and another....

I liked these two..especially the blue fish..said something like fischers bitters on it..little deer is avon

on my way back to our house, I found a penny in the yard....quite corroded, but I could tell it was a wheat penny and although I can't be certain, appears to be from 1956!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

never know what you'll find at her house!!