Thursday, August 24, 2017

Clouds and Things

I saw this sign in a neighboring town...well-weathered and I liked the drawings!

Poinsettia story:  Had these two beautiful poinsettias for Christmas...at some point in mid-April they got put outside under some bushes in our yard. God took care of watering them. They spent probably the whole month of July and parts of June knocked/blown over.   When I went out to tidy up the yard first part of August I went out to go throw them away...Lo and behold they were still alive!  I dumped some water on them and took them over to the Mae yard..they are doing great!  Now I have to see how to get them to turn red by Christmas!

pretty clouds from a few evenings ago....You could hear the rumbling and some areas South of here got some rain that night....these clouds were fun to watch too, changing by the minute!




2 comments:

Connie said...

I could see interesting images in your cloud pictures.

Ramona said...

When you were growing up did you spend time watching the clouds change and seeing what shapes they took? I sure did. It was a simpler time, but had good times growing up!