Saturday, October 14, 2017

Charlotte's Friday Night

Charlotte was very busy last night! She made her third egg sack! I didn't see it (or her) at first, but then I spotted them in the zinnia plants!

She is working so hard securing it safely.


She is still out there working on it....I will take  a picture when she gets done.  Only thing is, I will pull these plants after the first frost....but, I will take the handful this is in and arrange them somewhere so it will hopefully survive the Winter and they can hatch out next Spring.


I am thinking this will be Charlotte's last egg sack....it's number three, so she has worked hard.  I have sure enjoyed watching her..and when Sarah stopped by this morning with the kids they were excited to see it...

I will miss going out to check on her, hopefully next year I will be able to located another one to watch!

No comments: