Saturday, December 23, 2017

Bacon Ornament

I have used this ornament for a few years...at one point Tyler questioned what it was and I told him it was a replica of an old-fashioned candy...he has decided it is a replica of bacon and this year the first thing he did when he saw the tree was to search for the bacon ornament! Haha!

Richard worked with the firewood this week and brought home this neat nest for the tree...I was careful put it away from the lights...I love it! So cute!

and then he found another one! 

I came home from somewhere the other day and this red acorn was laying in the floor...it had come unglued from it's cap....upon further investigation I discovered on the back it tiny print it has '91 and someone's initials. I knew it came from a craft show....so after 26 years it should be no surprise it came apart...I am fixing it today!

No comments: