Saturday, November 27, 2010

Being Thankful

I meant to write a post about being thankful earlier, but didn't...........so here goes....
I have many reasons to be thankful...too many to list, but here is a few:

1. My amazing husband....marrying him is probably the best decision I have ever made.

2. Our wonderful daughters. I am so proud of both of them-They are both such wonderful
people.

3. The most wonderful grandson...he has brought so much joy into our lives.

4. Two great son-in-laws.....We got really lucky with these two young men-couldn't have picked
nicer guys.

5. Our church family....wonderful support......our amazing pastor-She is simply amazing and a
good friend too.

6. My Mother and other family

7. Our grandson's babysitter-She is truly the "best" and gives such good care to her little ones.

8. Have been able to have a career for the last 31 years that for the most part I have enjoyed
alot.

9. This beautiful world God has created for us to enjoy.

10. And many, many other things.....

Hope everyone had a really nice Thanksgiving!

No comments: