Monday, November 8, 2010

Mr. Clippy

Mr. Clippy was at church again this week. A gentlemen? sits near us in church and about every other week he decides it's a perfect time to trim his fingernails......it is sooooo annoying! And he must clip every nail like five times.....takes forever. He does it during the prayers and anything else that happens to be going on. Wonder if he thinks we can't hear that???

Anyway, Halloween was fun this year. I didn't get my decorations out, which I do regret, but I will make up for it next year! The grandson was alot of fun and I went to our daughter's house during trick or treating and it was fun.

November is just flying by it seems.......will be Thanksgiving before we know it....Sure have alot to be thankful for too...guess that will be another post....

No comments: