Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Decor Change

This morning I decided it was time for a change with the front table..and the coffee table...Sunflowers were from our daughter's wedding.. This belonged to my paternal grandmother.....It is in pristine condition, I just don't know what it is! The top lifts off and then the plate would be there..at first I thought it might be something people served honeycomb out of...I guess because of the bee, but I really don't know.



Hammered aluminum tray, also from my paternal grandparents...


I figured these are my "transitional" displays...In a couple of weeks it will be September and I will go with a more "Fall" theme..





2 comments:

Connie said...

This dish is beautiful!! Not sure what it is either but it's very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Someone told me it might be a butter dish....and that the bee's wings were like the handle to pick up the top with...but I really don't know!