Monday, August 22, 2011

Sunday Evening at the RIver

I took these pictures at the cabin...these are two awesome things we have decorating the walls! I really like these! Richard and I went down to the cabin yesterday evening and enjoyed being there...



An odd combination...







Little spider on a bush under the deck..

Acorns down by the firepit..




Molly and her "collection" This is something new she hasn't always done..spends alot of time going down to the river and collecting items to bring up...too bad she also brings up good sized rocks, which isn't a good thing when you hit them with the mower! She looks proud!






fern/moss/rock




close-up of the moss..


red berries..








Thought it was fitting that I post about the cabin today....not only because we were down there yesterday, but I am remembering all the good times we have had down there....today would have been my Dad's 82nd Birthday. I think he would be glad that we are enjoying the place..

No comments: