Thursday, September 22, 2011

Treasure Shelf-Living Room Edition

This shelf was actually a silverware deal to put in a drawer and my uncle made it into a shelf to hang...got it from my parents....on top is a little shed antler and a replica of a water tower..reminds me of a town in Nebraska that I like to visit! the little Coors cup seems I have always had...Had relatives in Colorado and maybe that's where it came from...From the Moseley grandparents: miniature blue and white canister set...little Asian looking things....Cute miniature yarn balls in an acorn shell..From my parents: cool carved shoe they got in Colorado I believe..it's very detailed...Bird in middle of bottom shelf...also awesome carved cat from Florida..and lots of other neat things. It was kind of silly where I hung this shelf..it's kind of behind the end of the couch and Tyler used to love to sit on someone's lap and try to reach it..I don't know but I think he really liked the red hen on nest thing..I enjoy looking at all these little objects.

No comments: