Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tuesday Randoms

I don't buy stuff very often for the house......already have lots of "stuff"  haha! anyway, we
took a trip to visit some good friends a couple weeks ago, and after we had lunch
at this neat place, we went next door to a shop and I bought this glass ball.....There
were so many pretty ones that it was hard to pick one out.....this is about the size of 
a softball, a little smaller than that, but I sure like it, and it will remind me of a wonderful
day spent with wonderful friends!
Moth blending in with the concrete.
Yesterday when Richard backed the truck out of the garage, he spooked this little guy out
of the wilderness area we have between us and the neighbor...it rain across the highway
and hid by our other neighbors porch in a clump of daylillies...Such a precious little thing!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You should turn that deer into your pet :)

I like the glass ball that you bought! And I won't even nag at you for all your "stuff" this time! :)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little fawn. I agree with Sarah -- you could have a deer for a pet -- think it might be illegal, isn't it? Anyway, you get the best subjects for your pix! K