Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wednesday Photo Dump

I wish I had taken a "before" picture of this wreath...it was very tired with all it's decorations very faded so I revived it with some flowers/leaves I had leftover from Sarah's wedding. I thought it turned out ok!
Never know what you are going to find hanging around on the Mae Porch. Yes, it's a scary place!
I found this vintage chenille baby blanket when I was mining in the dungeon the other day....washed it up and it's in pretty nice shape considering how old it probably is....nice and lightweight and a good size for Miss Emily!
Rabbit/flowers detail..
Was looking for something to take pictures of the other day and came across these wild grapes growing on the freezer shed....such interesting vines...neat contrasts between the vines, leaves and the fruit...
It would take a  lot of these to make something....lots of seeds in the fruit..

No comments: