Monday, December 9, 2013

Vintage Christmas Items

Well, I am sure I have put most, if not all of these things on here before....so here we go again!  A vintage Elf on the Shelf....I am guessing from the sixties.....He is so cute and is on a perch right by our front door....I like how you can see his reflection in the mirror.
Love these  elves...some have lost their bases, but still have their hangers, so they are on the tree....
Cute little things....Bill's reindeer in the background..love them too!
I have seen these on Pinterest several times...I so enjoy them!
Another decoration I am assuming from the fifties or sixties? I have searched on Pinterest for these, just out of curiosity, but have not found them yet.....I am really fond of these also....cardboard bodies and china heads....
The red one....she is holding a wreath
The gold one is holding a bouquet of some sort...these get packed very carefully every year!
A couple of these things aren't old, but some are..This is on the front table...and are about two inches tall....
I get a lot of enjoyment of those things that I remember using from Christmases when I was a child!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing your Christmas decorations! You have the neatest stuff and also great ideas for displaying. I hope you will share every Christmas! K

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I need to do some dungeon mining...have some other things down there that haven't seen the light of day in a while I am sure! Ha! Think of you often!