Sunday, December 8, 2013

Winter Windows

These pictures were taken a few weeks ago....the bay window as it was....
And after I put the grilles in....Or welcome to prison as Sarah and Richard say....they don't care for the look, and I don't put them in every year..but I like the way they look for the Winter...
After I put some items in the windows..including several sun-catchers, some of which don't show in this picture....I really should have taken another picture because now our Christmas tree is centered in this window...
I hung these stained glass ornaments all across our sliding glass door...like them a lot!
One of the bedroom windows...or the "blue" window as I call it! I also have a green window and in the past have had a red window, but those items are mostly in the bay window this time....
This project is quite a bit of work, but will be cheerful during Winter!

No comments: