Monday, November 25, 2013

Monday Things

Tyler helped make me this awesome wreath last week....I just love all the natural stuff...This was all collected in our yard and the Mae Place....not more than 200 yards from our house...Special because he picked out every single thing to be put on here!
Sarah and I went to Maries Hollow Saturday and I bought a couple wreaths..love the dried flowers and plants...I hung this one in our living room...
She called this one an oregano wreath...like the zinnias and rosebuds! I hung this one in the bathroom...She does such neat work and it's a neat place to visit.
Question of the day: Is it bad that this morning when I was starting to ready our house for a big Thanksgiving Dinner that I had various items and collections of items that I didn't want to sort/deal with  so I put them in the trunk of my car? hahaha  That's where I was this morning! oops guess I shouldn't be giving away all my secrets! ha! Happy Monday to all!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

YOU have GOT to be KIDDING!! LOL!!

The trunk?!! I need to seriously come over and help you organize/get rid of!! LOl!

Had fun at Maries Hollow with you on Saturday! And glad you liked Tyler's wreath!!

Anonymous said...

LOL No, I am not kidding! I have to say that was a first, even for me! ha! I had fun at Maries Hollow too!

Anonymous said...

I love putting things in places that people might not tap -- like the car; I've done it too and also the clothes dryer -- a good place to put loaves of bread and bulky chips...the clothes dryer. I put things any place that has a door! Love Tyler's wreath -- he has inherited his G.ma and Mom's good eye for creativity! Happy Thanksgiving! K.

Anonymous said...

Oh, the dryer...now that is an idea! I hadn't thought of that! Glad to know I am not the only one that has used the car for that purpose! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!