Monday, November 11, 2013

Veteran's Day Sunrise

I was out early this morning....was a beautiful sunrise, but it didn't last long before some clouds covered it up.  I was out in shorts and  a  light jacket....won't be doing that tomorrow, as we are supposed to get a drastic weather change!
I was on my usual perch on the East side of the Mae House....this is the reflection in a window...frames the sunrise...
Molly watching me from her straw bed...
Whoa! Mae House on fire! Neat reflection...

A pretty start to the day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gail -- what beautiful pix you took this morning! And, yes, the windows in the Mae house look as if there's a fire inside; the other window where there is a reflection looks like a framed picture. I still think you should capitalize on your photography..you have the eye! K

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I do enjoy it and need to just make more time for that!

Connie said...

Love the reflection in the window pane. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Connie!

Sarah said...

I love the pictures! Especially the one in the window. So pretty!