Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sunday Sky

These pictures were taken Sunday...actually the moon picture was taken Sunday night..
We were up at church early Sunday morning changing the sign and finishing up some putting away of Fall Supper things and when I left this amazing bank of clouds was coming in. It looked awesome! Too bad I didn't have my camera with me! So when I got home I went out on the back deck and took these...The bank had already gotten here, but it looks ok I guess....It was super windy all day!
These are looking to the North from our house. The wind blew all the leaves out of the yard!
The Maple behind the Mae House lost a big branch....That is one way to trim a tree and a forsythia bush!
We were thankful not to have tornadoes like some people did!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love all the pictures! the moon picture is really pretty!