Monday, March 10, 2014

Tractor Graveyard

Late this afternoon I went with Richard to a place where he had been surveying....the area seemed to me to be a tractor graveyard...I didn't even get pictures of all of them!
There was a horse walking around. I felt kind of sorry for it...seems like it would be lonely....there is an old dog house...two decent Weber grills...and many other assorted items!
This looks like it was about to fall in...
Neat with the sun shining through the gaps in the boards.
There were lots of various items.....an old trampoline....piles of old metal and fencing.....scrap lumber, etc etc.
I like the old limestone rocks..
Pine tree sure is leaning!
It's like it knew it was about to topple over, so it put on extra pine cones....
There was a pretty view to the South....it was also a nice warm day with a good breeze...I should have gotten more pictures of the junk!

No comments: