Saturday, August 30, 2014

Building a House

This isn't my story...our daughter and her husband get credit for this project...but I am enjoying watching the process!  I took this picture Tuesday night I think...sunset through the west window....Wish I would have gotten a bit closer....pretty view framed by a window...
Tyler had left his little toy tractors on the sill of what will be one of his bedroom windows...I thought it was so sweet how he left his little tractors there..
Monday they put the walls up.....then Tuesday they did most of the interior walls...

Trusses went up on Wednesday..
Thursday the roof went on...after I took this they also put on the layer that goes below the shingles...They also delivered the shingles and Friday morning those will go on.....
Sure has been a week of change! It will be fun to watch the house come together!

No comments: