Thursday, August 28, 2014

Passion Vine and Sea Shells

I visited a house in the country earlier this week....I saw this vine going all over the place at a homeplace...I was not familiar with this plant, so I went home and looked it up. I believe it is called a Passion Flower/Vine...Anyone know if this is correct?  Interesting bloom, for sure!
These fruits? seedpods? were hanging on the vine...
Inside of the seedpod/fruit...
Figured since it's nearly Labor Day I will be taking down my front table decorations in a week or so....I have enjoyed looking at these sea shells all Summer....and I love the sign I got for my birthday!
Tiny sea horse.....really like this one!

2 comments:

Connie said...

The flower is beautiful and unique. The inside of the pod almost looks like a fistful of teeth. lol

Ramona said...

I know....I had never seen anything like either the flower or that seedpod thing!