Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Random Pictures

I pulled this Maple sprout out of the deck several days ago....Not a huge fan of Silver Maple trees, but isn't nature a miracle?
Neat bird nest I found while trimming one of the bushes in the Mae Yard..
Sarah had seen this play-doh container on our back deck a couple weeks ago....She had to laugh and told me I had some vintage play-doh....Sure enough, we looked on the back and it had a date of 1987 on it! I am sure everyone has 28 year old play-doh around there house!  And it's still good! I use it to plug the holes those bees make..
Spider that captured a mayfly on the door to the cabin.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now I've heard it all! You even have vintage play-doh!! You can tell that by the picture on the front of the container. haha

Ramona said...

Ha Ha for real! There is no end to the old "stuff" around here! Sad part was, I did not even realize how old it was!