Thursday, November 19, 2015

My Little Pony

Our girls had  a lot of My Little Ponies...I had done this post earlier in the Summer, but as I was finishing it I lost it all...text and pictures, so just now getting it on here....of course in the meantime many of the ponies has strayed from the herd. Especially the little mini ones. Perhaps when I round them all up I will put them on here.

Some of them I used a hair conditioner/water mixture to tame their manes/tails. It got to be an impossible project, so I decided some could remain wild and free! Ha!

Oh yes,there were even My Little Kitties......

Got this at a yard sale back in the day

Some of the mini ones.........lots of these are missing. The pink one in the very front was their favorite....suppose we had some arguments over that one haha

Huge pile of combs/brushes too
Our girls really did play with these a lot. Pretty sure there were some of them that even made trips to the river to play in the water!

No comments: