Monday, November 23, 2015

Thanksgiving Week

Here are some vintage turkey candles I brought up from the dungeon....

They are Gurley candles..the writer of one blog I read goes crazy for Gurley candles.......When my Mom gave me these there was also an Indian boy and girl and a Pilgrim boy and girl...Can't find them now....must be in the dungeon somewhere. Surely I didn't burn them!

old turkey on the left...a blue turkey actually! I bought the one on the right this year at the Dollar Tree as a joke for Sarah, since she doesn't like them...Wow, it is much more elaborate than the old one! And yes, it only cost me a dollar!

My good friend gave me this..no, not Thanksgiving, but isn't it grand? love stuff like this!

Two small turkey candles.........they were glad to see the light of day! They get to come out of hiding in the dungeon every November!

No comments: