Monday, June 13, 2016

Barbie Spa

I should have taken a "before" picture of these barbies....their hair was a total mess.....They went to the Barbie Spa today and now they look better...also washed some of the doll clothes, which you can see in the background..they spent a good part of the day out in the sun, until I thought they might be getting too hot...


Now they are chilling in the shade!

Two that are ready for their new home....the one in pink is Stacie....Barbie's little sister I think.....and her friend Whitney there in the purple....these are both gymnast dolls from 1995...yes, I had to look that up!
not dealing with all the "extras" that I have..this is one of the totes of stuff that goes with them.

Stacie and Whitney found a friend to go with them to Emily's house...Barbie from the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta....I also have her athletic bag, but don't have it cleaned up yet.
This doll project is going to be a long one!

No comments: