Friday, June 10, 2016

Tis The Season

Berry picking season that is....Have some volunteer raspberries over in the mae yard. These are so good! I showed them to Tyler after summer school Wednesday..He really liked them and the next day we checked to see if anymore were ripe. He said he hoped so because he wanted to take some home to Emily. He is such a sweet and thoughtful little boy.
 I was out by the highway to check if there were any out there and found these blackberries! I thought it was a bit early for them, but there were quite a few..volunteers of course.


I picked a little bowl full and then after summer school Tyler and I picked some more. He liked them too, but of course didn't like the little seeds.
It has been fun helping take him to/from summer school some days..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nothing better than fresh blackberries!

Unknown said...

Nothing better than fresh blackberries!