Thursday, December 1, 2016

Old Doll Stuff

I found these in the dungeon. I believe this is what is left of my "dollhouse" from when I was a girl....I have seen some of these pieces on Pinterest....here is the dresser

detail on the dresse

a television!

a radio and a record player...

a  movie projector!

media center! haha!

these little booklets came with dolls or doll clothes back in the day...

The dollhouse was made of sturdy cardboard I guess you would say. I remember the story of one of my aunts sitting up half the night on Christmas Eve piecing it together..I think I had lots of fun with it. Now, what to do with the pieces that survived?

2 comments:

Connie said...

Very interesting stuff. Love the detail on each one. Enjoy your dungeon finds.

Ramona said...

Lol now what should I do with that stuff??