Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Year's 2017

A couple pictures of the first sunrise of 2017!

We took a drive this afternoon out in the Hayden/Dry Creek/Cliffty areas.

Neat old building...would love to go walk around it.

Some of these buildings I have photographed before, and some are more rundown than they were the last time I saw them. Would like to go look closer at all of them!


New bridge out on a county road

Bell School....hate to see it in this condition..




Since the leaves were off, I spotted an old building up in the woods...

Wish I could get a closer look at it!

Cliffty Creek



Heading uphill!


First sunset of 2017

Here is part of our New Year's Eve dinner...It was really good and we had a good time. Always makes me think of the people that have shared this dinner with us in the past.......Miss them!

No comments: