Sunday, April 30, 2017

Day One

Richard took these pictures Sunday afternoon...He and Sarah walked down over the bluff to check things out....here is the outhouse holding strong!  with both the doors open!

Water starting to come up under the deck...

Picnic table floating around...looks to be something wrong with one of the benches....won't be too big of a loss if it is torn up

Tiki Torch that I just left in place....they were ziptied to rerod so I figured they weren't going anywhere...I had taken the actual torch part off last Fall..

Neighbor's place from upriver...I see what I believe is his handmade bench floating there..
At the time these were taken the USGS was calling for an all time high level on the river...breaking the old record by something like four feet....they have now lowered that to just above record level....would be fine with me if they lowered it again!

No comments: