Saturday, July 22, 2017

Photo Dump

Picture of a tree across the river from our cabin. Tyler kept saying "see the Jesus sign"  and being all amazed by something....this happened a couple different days..finally he got it through to us that this tree had the shape of the Christian fish symbol...see it?  He is a neat kid.

round rock I found while swimming in front of the cabin.

Malinda gave them gifts the last day of swim lessons....in Tyler's hand is the lego thing he put together that she bought him. He loves legos!  and Emily adores her Pocohantas doll!


Pocohontas helping her play Twister

and helping her eat ice cream! a couple days I gave them a small bowl of ice cream and unlimited access to my sprinkle collection.  haha may have gotten a little carried away!


Coolers all over the track. This is the annual end to the week long band camp. and enormous water fight.  I will keep my thoughts on this to myself.

Hot one here today! 101!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Isn't it amazing what kids can see. I'm sure after you figured it out, you wonder why you didn't see it before. Smart boy. Like all you "dump" pictures.