Thursday, September 7, 2017

Size 4/4T

Well, not sure what I was thinking saving these dresses....I don't think they are still in style! ha! they are in pristine condition, but not sure what good that will do.  Some were bought at a local store here in town and some were bought at a store called Young Fashions in Jefferson City.  The green one in this picture was from a co-worker..

Some are size 4 and some are 4 T

Have no idea where this came from, but pretty sure it was even before our girls' time..

Wonder if I can get Emily to put these on? Ha!
interesting to see how clothing styles change....

2 comments:

Connie said...

I love the dresses. Today's clothes are certainly different; more like small teen outfits. I'm sure Emily will at least enjoy dressing up in them.

Ramona said...

You are exactly right...more like small teen outfits...that is what I was thinking, maybe she can play dress-up with them..
Never occurred to me that styles would change quite so much!