Monday, August 30, 2010

Floor planning

We got some measuring and planning done tonight in preparation of getting the new floor laid.....Hate making decisions that I will have to live with for a long time...

Enjoyed going to the local Friends of the Library book sale today......

Prettty evening out tonight.....sat outside in the dark for a little while and just enjoyed the warm breeze and looking at the stars.

Saw a little blue tail that came off a lizard on our sidewalk today....was going to take a picture of it to post, but before I could do that the dog had stepped on it and messed it up.........I was always fascinated to see the lizards lose their tails when startled or messed with....I imagine it's a pretty effective way for lizards to get away from predators.............or annoying kids that are messing with them like I probably did when I was a kid! lol Another one of nature's miracles!

No comments: