Friday, August 6, 2010

The great fall, second edition

Having another fun day with the grandson!

We went to the river last night to finish getting things ready for company...then decided to go swimming....which was fine except when we went to climb back up the river bank.. which is quite steep.....My husband was trying to help me, but I didn't have one the right kind of shoes and I feel down.....I am sure it was quite a sight....I ended up crawling the rest of the way up the bank..lol.......Just a little sore today....after all, the bigger they are, the harder they fall!! lol
Will be more careful in the future!

Looking forward to some more time with our grandson this weekend, getting some things ready for going back to work, church, and visiting with some family that will be here for the weekend..should be a good weekend!

No comments: