Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Battery/notepad overload

Ah yes, Have been cleaning out another cabinet....This time it was the "lazy susan" turnaround cabinet, which should be renamed the "lazy me" cabinet! I do believe we have enough batteries! I organized these and found a drawer in the "computer room" for these....it helped getting the weight of these..and other things ....out of the cabinet. It now turns sooo much easier! Here is the notepad overload! I am thinking seven blocks of notepads is a few too many. I am now looking for new homes for some of them.....and I hereby promise to not pick anymore free notepad blocks up!


Yes, all three of these staplers were also in there....good grief!


Now the cabinet has quite a bit of open....clear...nothing in it...space! Wonder how long that will last? I can tell you....not long enough! Ha!


No comments: