Sunday, April 17, 2011

What is blooming!

These pictures are from a week ago....I just walked around the yard and took some pictures of things that happened to be blooming! This is like a double daffodil I think......growing on the east side of the Mae House.
Also on the east side of the Mae House.....a clump of gooseberry bush growing in an old maple tree.
Ruler of the universe!
Lots of this growing everywhere in the yard! Redbud tree blooming...in the background is this cool bushes we got from my parents' house with tiny white flowers.



I love the way the lilacs smell! I am not sure, but this may be called some kind of quince??
Sugar Maple blooming
Grape Hyacinths that have naturalized in the Mae yard
Can't think of the name of this right now....pink flowers. My Mom and I saved these out of a brushpile the city workers made before they burned it.

Bleeding Hearts..........these are blooming even better now! Ever tried Redbud blooms in your salad?
Another shot of the white bushes!
Maybe called snowdrops? We have a couple clumps of these.

Sure enjoy the sights and smells of Spring!

No comments: