Saturday, July 23, 2011

More Random Stuff

Lego and magnetic letter explosion! Finally got around to getting these out of the dungeon so Tyler could play with them. They smelled a bit musty so I used some pine-sol water and the sun to clean them up...some didn't get in the picture, but it gives you an idea! The other day while I was on the computer I kept looking around the room and everytime I glanced at the couch this reminded me of our old cat, Tippy. She used to lay in that spot and it just looked like her from a distance. It's actually Tyler's stuffed elephant.


Our first produce from our garden! We got our garden in late due to weather and time factors, but sure enjoy what we grow!




Friends? Molly is very good to tolerate Jack.





Will be another super-hot day here.....I am thinking maybe an escape to the river sometime today is in order!

No comments: