Tuesday, July 12, 2011

St. Louis Trip

My husband took me on a trip to St. Louis for my birthday......went to a Cardinals game...complete with two rain delays! It was ok though because we were sitting in the Champions Club, so we were indoors in the air conditioning. The Champions Club was nice....lovely buffet and views of the field...In addition to the huge buffet they also serve endless drinks up there...which to me is a recipe for people to get very drunk! Anyway, it was all set up real nice.
Barges going down the Father of the Waters.....taken from the Arch grounds.



Inside the Old Courthouse....looking up at the rotunda...









I guess no trip to St. Louis would be complete without taking some pictures of the Arch.......This picture was taken from the steps of the Old Courthouse. Yeah, maybe I should have moved a step to the left! Ha!



We also went to the Museum under the Arch....very nice....We went to this the second day. Later on that morning we ate at an Italian restaurant on the Hill....




There were rabbits in that flower bed but they kept hiding so I couldn't take a picture!

We had a good time on the trip and finished the weekend up with some river time and a fish fry with our daughters, their husbands and the grandson. Was such a pleasant evening and a great way to end the weekend!



No comments: