Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dungeon Days- More Boxes!


I think I finally found the correct salt and pepper shakers to go with this......I sorted through three boxes in this round of dungeon time.....Old wooden child's hanger......piece of tile from the old Methodist Church....




an old metal scotch tape dispenser.....


I like this little bowl....it's about five inches high..cute!



Don't know the "history" of several of these things......



What an assortment of stuff.....


old fan



Misc. items............dangerous words in the dungeon world...........


cool  painted wooden deals....from Puerto Rico I imagine....pretty pink plates...

ashtrays from Nebraska


More Nebraska things.....







Yes, this was all in the box.....what was I thinking?









Strawberry Shortcake glasses.  I have the pitcher too......somewhere...........

Ceramic cheerleader and graduate. the gold on the cheerleader looks  a little green now! This would date from the mid 70's.


Eyes are kind of creepy!





















I remember these two little books...so sweet.....

Red bowl ...from the final box........





Yet another salt/pepper




from Minden, NE....Pioneer Village...pretty neat place!









What a table full of stuff....not sure what I am going to do with some of it....




This tiny (empty) matchbox was in one of the boxes..it is tiny..maybe an inch long......




Wooden plate reminds me of something Dutch....a little game and a letter opener....



That is it for those three boxes!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always I enjoy the "Dungeon Days" when you uncover the treasures...so much STUFF! Good things too! I am in awe of the helicopter ride for prom...never in a thousand years would I have thought of such a thing. Wonder who that was? Had to be somebody rich or in debt....luv, K.

Roberta said...

Great finds today. Truly miscellaneous treasures! I do miss Bob and Ralph and the gang.
How boring - my prom date drove his car. Thinking of you. Roberta